A year of overflow.
2 Corinthians 5:17 :- Therefore if anyone belongs to Christ he becomes a new person. The old life is gone, a new life has begun!
The year 2013 has come and gone.
It is past
It is history
A New Year has come:-
– Jesus said : If anyone is in Christ, he/she is a new creation.
– In 2014 are we in Christ. Are we new creations?
– Can you say I am a brand new man. Old things have passed away. All things have become new in Christ.
– Can you say I am a brand new person? Old things have passed away. All things have become new in Christ.
– Are you my brothers and sisters saved? Is Jesus your Saviour? Is heaven going to be your home?
– In this world there are many trials and tribulations and all of us have experienced this in the year 2013.
– Jesus said that even in the midst of trials and tribulations – ‘Be of good cheer and let not your heart be troubled’
The promise of Jesus:-
– Though your sins are as Red as Crimson. I will make them as white as snow.
– What a mighty God we serve. Heaven and earth adore Him.
– God is a God of the impossible. All things are possible to them who believe in Jesus Christ.
– Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling. Calling for you and for me. Hear His sweet voice saying: ‘Christian follow me’.
– Will you say: ‘I hear thy welcome voice, That calls me, Lord, to Thee?’
– I am coming, Lord. Coming home to thee. Wash me, cleanse me by thy blood that was shed for me. I surrender all to Jesus, My Precious Saviour.
Are you willing to surrender, all of yourself? And your………..
To Jesus the God of all Miracles:-
A New Year has come!
– Jesus is standing at the portal of the opening year.
Words of comfort meet us. Hushing every fear. Spoken through the silence. By our Father’s voice. Tender, strong and faithful, making us rejoice. Resting on His promise, what have we to fear? God is all sufficient for the coming year.
Another year has dawned:-
– Dear Master, let it be another year for Thee.
– Another year of service of witness of thy love, mercy and grace.
– Another year of training for holier work above all.
– Another year before us of God’s rich supply. For the poor and needy, living streams of supply shall rise and flow.
– Thou art called and chosen, in my sight to stand: My beloved sons and daughters of the Holy Land.
Make Jesus your Prophet, Priest and King. Jesus is my King, Jesus my King, Jesus my King.
Dedication of your life and mine:
– Take my life and let it be, Consecrated, Lord to Thee. Take my moments and my days. Let them flow in ceaseless praise.
– Take my hands and let them move, at the impulse of thy love. Take my feet and let them be, Swift and Beautiful for Thee.
– Take my voice and let me sing, Always only for my King.
– Take my lips and let them be, Filled with messages from Thee.
– Take my silver and my gold, not a mite will I withhold. Take my intellect and use. Every power as Thou shalt choose.
– Take my will and make it Thine, It shall be no longer mine.
– Take my heart, it is Thine own, it shall be thy royal throne.
– Take my love, my Lord I pour, at thy feet its treasure store.
– Take myself and I will be, ever only all for Thee.
Jesus of Nazareth, the Man of all Miracles, blesses you and through your family today and through the year 2014.
Jesus the man from Galilee changed my life. He made me a brand new human being. He changed my direction.
Do you desire this man from Galilee? Give Him your life today. Lord, I give you my life today.
– I am God’s favourite person
– I am the apple of His eye
– I am His Disciple of Zion
– I am the lily of the valley
– I am God’s bright and morning star.
Jesus wants to do the same for you
– Come to the Saviour, Make no delay. Herein He will show you the way.
Give Jesus your life today. Surrender all to Jesus Precious Saviour.
I surrender all.
You are invited to come to God’s Holy Altar. This invitation maybe the first or last. Come to the altar. Make no delay. Come to the Saviour, Just as you are.
Prayer: At God’s Holy altar:-
‘Heavenly Father I come to you in Jesus’ name. I pray for the repentance of all that have come forth to your Holy Altar’
– Kindle a flame of sacred love. On the mean altar of their hearts.
– Father God, set the people free of sin. In Jesus Name.
– I pray for the deliverance and leading to this Holy Altar for all these people, a Holy Nation.
– Use them for your glory, praise and honour.
– Release miracles through me into them. Touch their lives today. Let their lives be marked with miracles.
Pray this prayer, with me.
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. Your words says: “Whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved”. And if Thou shalt confess with thy mouth, the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart, that God raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. Acts 2 : 21 and Romans 10:9.
– You said my salvation would be the result of your Holy Spirit, giving me new birth by coming to live in me. John 3 : 5-6 and 15:16, Romans 8: 9-11 and that if I would ask. You would fill me with your Spirit and give me the ability to speak with other tongues. Luke 11:13; Acts 2:4.
– I take you at your word. I confess that Jesus is Lord and I believe in my heart that you raised Him from the dead. Thank you for coming into my heart, Lord Jesus, for giving me your Holy Spirit as you have promised, and for being Lord over my life.
Today I receive Jesus as Saviour.
In Jesus Name.