Will you allow the Holy Spirit to work in your life?
Will you allow him to sanctify you?
Will you manifest the “fruit of the spirit?”
Have you discovered the spiritual gifts that the Holy Spirit has given you?
Are you prepared to let the Holy Spirit use you in the body of Christ?
The Holy Spirit wants to take up personal residence inside of you.
You must listen very carefully to the Holy Spirit, because He loves to encourage and empower you providing you are willing to obey His voice as you read and study the Scriptures:-.
- 1 Corinthians 12:11 – “All these are empowered by one and the same Spirit, who apportions to each one individually as He wills.”
- 1 Corinthians 2:10 – These things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God.
- Ephesians 4:30 – “And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.”
- Here are other passages that describe the Holy Spirit doing something that only a person could do:- Acts 16: 6 – And they went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia. Matthew 10: 20 – For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.
- Romans 8:26 – Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
- Acts 8:29 – And the Spirit said to Philip, “Go over and join this chariot”
- Romans 8:15–16 – “For you did not receive the Spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!” The Spirit himself bears witness with our Spirit that we are children of God.”
- 2 Timothy 3:16 – “All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction and for training in righteousness.”
- 2 Peter 1:21 – “For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.”
- 1 Corinthians 6:19 – “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God?”
- John 3: 5-6 – Jesus answered, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless one is born of water and the spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the spirit is spirit.
- Matthew 12:31 – “Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.”
- John 15:26 “But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.”
- John 16:7 – “Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will come to you. But if I go, I will send Him to you.”
- John 16:13 “When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will declare to you the things that are to come.”
- Mark 1:10–11 – And when he came up out of the water, immediately he saw the heavens being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.
- Philippians 2:1 – So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy.
- Romans 8:27 – And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
- 2 Corinthians 1:22 – And who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.
- Genesis 1:2 – The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
- According to 2 Peter 1:21 – For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.
- John 16:8 – “And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment”
- Titus 3:5 “He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit.
- 1 Peter 1:2 – According to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in the sanctification of the Spirit, for obedience to Jesus Christ and for sprinkling with His blood.
- Acts 2:4 – “And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance. Ephesians 5:18 – “And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Holy Spirit”
- Ephesians 3:16 – “That according to the riches of His glory He may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being”
- Acts 1:8 – “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
- 1 Corinthians 2:14 – “The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to Him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.”
With many peaceful blessings